EASYDIM DIMMER ADAPTER PLUG IN DIMMER
"As Simple As Fitting A Light Bulb"
Want Dimmable / Variable Plug in Lighting
NO NEED FOR DIMMER SWITCHES - JUST FIT THE PLUG IN DIMMER - ANYWHERE
- No installation required, fitted in seconds
- Operates from normal light switch
- Takes normal household bulbs (GLS) from 28w to 100w Max (Also works with the new halogen energy saver bulbs )
- Not suitable for Compact Fluorescent Lamps (CFL)
- Suitable for interior lights and table lamps ( Subject to light fitting and shade type )
- Discreet compact design
- Reduces bulb failure ( Caused by thermal shock )
- Easy on your eyes ( Allows your eyes to become slowly accustomed to the light )
How do I operate an EASYDIM Plug in Dimmer?
- With the unit installed switch ON the light, the adaptor will then start cycling from its dimmest level upwards.
- When the required brightness is reached , switch the unit OFF momentarily and then back ON, the adaptor has now selected your required level.
- If full brightness is required the unit needs only to be switched ON, it will then cycle to full brightness.
Compare this price with a dimmer switch, the cost of installing them.
And don't forget EASYDIM Adapters fit in places dimmer switches won't!
- Table Lamps
- Floor Standing Lamps
- Wall lights
- ( Anywhere a normal Lightbulb fits! )